Self-Paced Recurrent Online Training elearning
CAE has launched redesigned online recurrent Training Course to Optimize Pilots’ Time.
- Pilots can now cover 15-hours of FAA-certified recurrent course material for ground school online at their own pace
- Bombardier offers pilots the most up-to-date insider knowledge and technology at their fingertips
- CAE has made it easier for pilots to undergo recurrent training for its leading Challenger 605, Challenger 650, Global Express and Global Vision 5000/6000 business jets with an online remote training available for the ground school FAA-certified course. The new program delivers the same comprehensive and professional instruction that CAE is known for, while reducing the length of on-site training. With more booking flexibility and a wider range of simulator time slots, pilots can now complete the simulator component of the course at CAE’s training centres in Montreal and Dallas. The updated ground school component, comprising of 15 hours of self-paced online training, can be completed at the pilot’s own convenience.
Once pilots complete the online component, they are welcomed by an instructor at the training centre to answer any training questions they may have, are provided the latest operational requirements and undergo a one-hour validation exam.
CAE offers in-house OEM-developed courseware for flight and technical training, allowing operators to have the most up-to-date, insider knowledge and technology at their fingertips
Please visit our website for more information on the following Self-Paced Recurrent Online
- Challenger 605 Recurrent Online Training eLearning
- Challenger 650 Recurrent Online Training elearning
- Global XRS/5000 Recurrent Online Training eLearning
- Global 6000/5000 VFD Recurrent Online Training eLearning