World-Class Customer Service
CAE Civil Aviation Training Solutions operates a comprehensive pilot and technical training facility in Dallas for the Challenger 300, Challenger 350, Challenger 605, Challenger 650, Learjet 70/75, and Global 6000/5000 featuring Bombardier Vision Flight Deck aircraft, Global 7500. Training complies with all FAA, Transport Canada, CAAC, and EASA requirements. Our instructors teach all courses, and pilot instructors are type-rated and current in the aircraft they teach.
Cutting-Edge Training Facility
Located on the west side of the DFW Airport in Texas, our 82,800-sq-ft facility includes:
- 6 Full-Flight Simulators
- 2 Flight Training Devices
- Integrated Procedures Training
- 6 Flight Management System Trainers
- 21 Multimedia, Interactive, Dedicated Classrooms
- 12 Dedicated Briefing Rooms
- 1 Dedicated Aircraft Parts Room
- Numerous Part Task Training Devices
The center also has a modern information resource center, as well as a business center with Wi-Fi Internet access, computers, fax machines, copy machines, and printers. Laptop power and data port outlets are available in both the business center and customer lounge.